|2 Tbl||Olive Oil|
|2 Tbl||Pine nuts, heaping|
|Pinch||Hot pepper flakes|
|3/4 cup||White wine|
|6-8 oz||Prawns, butterflied|
|1/4 cup||Sliced green onions (2-3 each), more if you like|
|10 oz||Cooked angel hair or capellini pasta (al dente)|
|1 oz (1/4 cup)||Parmesan|
- Toast pinenuts in olive oil with salt and pepper until nicely brown.
- Add hot pepper flakes and white wine, then reduce by half.
- Sauce will be thin but intensely flavorful. Add prawns and cook to just opaque, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add green onions, pasta and Parmesan to pan and toss. If too dry add a bit of water. If sauce puddles too much, cook in pan until pasta absorbs extra sauce.
- Divide on two plates, placing pasta on bottom and prawns on top.