|2 Tbl||Unsalted butter|
|2 Tbl||Pine nuts, heaping|
|1/2 to 3/4 tsp||Salt|
|2 Clove||Garlic, chopped|
|1/2 cup||Diced tomato, more if you like|
|3/4 cup||White wine|
|1-1/2 oz||Baby arugula (about 2 good handfuls)|
|10 oz||Cooked angel hair or capellini pasta (al dente)|
|1 oz (1/4 cup)||Parmesan|
|2 oz||Feta cheese (1/3 cup) crumbled|
- Toast pine nuts in butter with salt and pepper until both nuts and butter is nicely brown.
- Add garlic, tomatoes and white wine, then reduce by half.
- Sauce will be thin but intensely flavorful.
- Add arugula, pasta and Parmesan to pan and toss, Tilt pan to see 2 Tbl of liquid puddle. If too dry add a bit of water. If sauce puddles too much, cook in pan until pasta absorbs extra sauce.
- Divide on two plates, placing pasta on bottom and arugula on top. Top with feta.