DEAR CUSTOMERS AND NEIGHBORS,
As of May 27th, our dining room and patio seating will be open according to the Oregon guidelines for Phase 1.
- All tables for customers will be 6 feet apart.
- We have sanitizer stations for our customers to use.
- Our cleaning and sanitizing practices are very frequent and highly careful.
- We have sanitizer stations for all of our employees to use, and have continued to use higher frequency quality hand washing habits.
- The tables, chairs, and menus will be sanitized between seating’s and nothing will be left on tables when guests are seated.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks to protect everyone.
- We will be closing at 9 pm every day, no guests are allowed in restaurants after 10pm per state rules.
- If all tables are sat, we will take your name and number to call guests in order when a table becomes available. No waiting in our lobby or in lines out front will be possible.
- If we get too many names on the list we may have to turn customers away. We hate to do this.
We accept reservations via phone call at (503) 636-9555
Thank you for complying with these state mandated rules!
TAKE OUT & DELIVERY HOURS:
Monday – Sunday 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
We are asking that you please call to place your order.