|1/2 oz||Olive Oil|
|1 tbl||Butter Cubed Cold|
|3 oz||Half diced Roasted squash|
|6 ea||Garlic Cloves Smashed|
|1/2 oz||Sliced Yellow Onion|
|2 tbl||Butter Cubed Cold|
|1-1/2 oz||Balsamic Shallot Sauce|
|1 oz||Spinach Leaves|
|Pinch||Salt and Pepper|
|9 ea||Butternut Squash Ravioli|
|1/2 oz||Crumbled Goat Cheese|
|1 ea||Grilled Chicken Breast|
- Add oil and butter medium-high heated saute pan and allow to brown.
- Next add squash, garlic and onions and saute.
- Add butter and balsamic sauce to pan and heat.
- Add heated ravioli, spinach, salt & pepper and toss just wilting the spinach remove from heat.
- Place six ravioli in a circle, pour half sauce over, mound remaining three ravioli in center and cover with sauce.
- Cut chicken in five slices place in a star from center of plate.
- Top with crumbled goat cheese and parmesan.
- Garnish with parsley.