|4 Tbl||Olive oil|
|3-4 Cloves||Garlic, chopped|
|1 Tbl||Chopped Parsley|
|2 lbs||Manila clams, small as possible|
|1/2 cup||White wine|
|2 portions||Cooked linguine|
- Put olive oil, garlic, parsley and clams in a pan.
- Cook on medium-high heat until garlic is sizzling.
- Add wine and cover. Cook 3-5 minutes until clams start opening up.
- As clams are cooked, move to separate bowl.
- Once all the clams are open and in the side bowl, reduce sauce in pan on high heat to 4 Tbl. Sauce will be thin but intensely flavorful.
- Pour sauce over pasta in two plates, pouring slowly so any sand will stay at the bottom of the pan, and divide clams on top.